flawedamythyst: (CP press on)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
Title: The Duxford Air Show
Rating: PG
Pairing: Martin Crieff/Tony Stark
Word Count: 22,217 words
Summary: Martin and Tony go to the Duxford Air Show together. (Fifth in the Seduction by Aviation series)

Betaed by Laurie.

On AO3: The Duxford Air Show


*

Date: 2014-02-17 11:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kaayadei.livejournal.com
Thank you for continuing the story. I love this crossover, Martin and Tony are good for each other. I'm glad they finally talked a bit more about the Martin's problems and Tony knows now about him not getting paid. Very well written part, so for a while I was afraid, that the magical sleep would have more serious consequences. I'm glad there aren't any!

Date: 2014-02-18 08:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Date: 2014-03-11 02:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rabidsamfan.livejournal.com
I fell in love with this series. To the point I can't stop thinking about it, and drabbles are starting to bubble up out of my subconscious. (They're all in a locked gdoc, though, and there they'll stay unless you want to peek at them.) Thank you. I've been fighting writer's block for ages and it's so much fun to have characters yattering back and forth in my head again!

Date: 2014-03-11 06:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Ha, thank you so much! That's such a compliment. And there's no need to keep the drabbles locked away - I don't mind sharing this 'verse with anyone else who enjoys writing it.

Date: 2014-03-11 07:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rabidsamfan.livejournal.com
I'm glad you don't mind. I may end up going off in a slightly different direction though!

Date: 2014-03-11 07:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Also not a problem! That is the point of fanfic, right? To explore all possibilities?

Date: 2014-03-12 12:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rabidsamfan.livejournal.com
Yay!

I've got the first few up over here:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/1301635?view_full_work=true

And I'll add as I whack the drafts into the proper word count. Thank you so much for letting me play!

Date: 2014-03-12 08:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Awesome! And no problem, I love that other people find this crossover as fun as I do.

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 04:08 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios