flawedamythyst: (SH Watson)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
Canon Story: The Noble Bachelor
Title: Sympathy
Rating: PG

I had a great deal of sympathy for Mrs. Moulton. Once she was unable to marry the person she truly loved, she instead arranged to marry someone she could be comfortable with. In my case, however, there was no hope of love revealing itself with a hidden note. Holmes had had plenty of time to stake his claim, after all.



No screencap for my favourite Granada moment this week, because I hated the whole thing, and thought it had absolutely no redeeming features.


*

Date: 2012-09-24 05:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] 221b-hound.livejournal.com
It's not a great one, though, for my money, The Sussex Vampire is the one I will never ever watch again. I like your ficlet though.

Date: 2012-09-26 12:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Right, I'll bear that in mind when we get to the Sussex Vampire, and get drunk first or something.

Thank you!

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 1st, 2026 07:04 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios