Picture Meme

NSFW Oct. 8th, 2009 11:57 pm
flawedamythyst: (Gimli!me)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
Why yes, the whole world is doing this meme. *jumps on board the world* And now to waste 4 hours hunting through google image for the perfect picture for half my Flist...

Post a picture in my comments that you think describes me when you think about what/who I am. No matter how surreal or plain. Give no written explanation. Just an image.

Date: 2009-10-09 11:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Wow, that's fucking AWESOME! She's brilliant! I have no idea who she is, but I so totally want to be her. Look at the fire! And the hair! And the Awesome! And the fire!

Date: 2009-10-09 12:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] joans23.livejournal.com
I don't know who she is either, she just screamed YOU at me. ;)

Fierce, baby!

Date: 2009-10-11 08:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] belledewinter.livejournal.com
Image

I'll be usual. :)

Date: 2009-10-13 11:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you! It's great.

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 11:15 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios