ZOMG YAY!

NSFW Apr. 15th, 2009 01:45 am
flawedamythyst: (C&H Dance)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
People! I got my first birthday card today! This cause much joy. *nods*

It was from [livejournal.com profile] joan23, which causes even more joy - thank you so much. I love you. I got it right before I had to leave for work, so I spent all of work debating whether or not I should open it now or on my actual birthday (a week on Thursday) and in the end I compromised and opened the card and I'll save the present for my Birthday Morning. Holy Glittery Confetti, Batman! Also, I used my Mad Language Skillz to translate the card (it's in Afrikaans! I've never had one in Afrikaans before!!) and it says 'Hip Hip Hooray...It's Your Birthday!' Then inside, it says, 'Now We'll Eat Your Soul.' *nods*

Also, last night I had a really long, vivid dream, in which I got a girlfriend. It basically covered out entire relationship, and near the end, there was a cat. Not our cat, I don't think, I think she was my Grandad's. For some reason, I was living on a boat with him, my entire family, and the afore-mentioned girlfriend. Right at the very end, another girl turned up, who, it turned out, was the our other girlfriend. I blame my 4-way lesbian fangirl marriage entirely for making me dream I'm in a 3-way lesbian relationship.

I've spent an hour and a half cleaning my flat since I got home this evening. *shakes head* If I lived with someone, there was definitely a point at which they'd have wrestled me to the ground and taken the furniture polish from me. Sometimes, I just can't stop wiping things, which considering the state of the non-furniturey bits of my flat, is reasonably amusing.

Date: 2009-04-15 06:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] joans23.livejournal.com
Oh, I can't believe you got it already! I posted it early, just to be sure you got it in time and now I'm FIRST! \o/!! And hee, I totally forgot to translate it for you, didn't I? I'm sorry!! I can't even remember what it said, but I'm sure you got it right. ;)

CONFETTI!! *throws some more*

Date: 2009-04-15 10:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
The inside bit, which is the bit I stalled on, says 'Dit moet gevier word.'

And yes! Go the SA postal service, eh? *spins* I'm all birthday-y and excited now, and yet still have ages to wait. Ages and ages and ages and, uh, just over a week. AGES.

Date: 2009-04-15 10:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] joans23.livejournal.com
Oh, haha, well that means "It must be celebrated." I just thought those little guys were so cute, with their pudgy little bellies after eating all your birthday cake. Wanted to smish them! Also? AGES!!

Oh, and 'Now we'll eat your soul' is 'Nou gaan ons jou siel opeet', in case you were wondering! :D
Edited Date: 2009-04-15 10:45 am (UTC)

Date: 2009-04-15 10:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
*crosses out 'Dit moet gevier word' and writes in 'Nou gaan ons jou siel opeet.'*

And, yes, they're adorable, but I think their pudgy bellies are after eating my soul. And my cake.

I like the sheep best, because the others just look sated and happy, but he looks kinda guilty. He feels bad about eating me soul. *nods*

Date: 2009-04-18 10:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sapphic85.livejournal.com
I blame my 4-way lesbian fangirl marriage entirely for making me dream I'm in a 3-way lesbian relationship. Ahahahaha, awesome XD

So I was scouring the Internet for Night World related news (still nothing on the publication date of Strange Fate *pouts*) and came across this (http://www.ljanesmith.net/stories.php). Extra stories on Ash and Jez \o/

Date: 2009-04-19 10:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
DUDE! You are so much love, thank you. *saves link for later*

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 04:08 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios