This is a multi-purpose poll, because I multi-task like a crazy person.
- First of all, there's the me-sending-Xmas cards, which I love doing, so feel free to ask for one even if you can't reciprocate. Seriously, sending post makes me happy. Send me your address.
The email address to send your address to, btw, is flawedamythyst at gmail.com which is also my primary fandom address, if you ever need me for anything else.
- Second thing is I might do drabbles again this year, or I might not, depending on inspiration, time, and how much of my soul I devote to finishing up Coach Trip. If you want one, please give me a prompt, and I'll see what happens in the next month and a half, but don't rely on me getting my act together. Or I might only do some of them. Still, if you don't ask, you definitely won't get one, so...yes. *points to textbox on poll*
- Third thing is you-sending-me cards. I'm reasonably happy to give my address to most people over email, so let me know if you want it, and where I should email it to. I've seen a couple of posts about this already, which I've so far failed to reply to, but I will.
- And the final thing is that I might be going to the US next Autumn, and if I do, I'll want to visit as many people as possible. However, I'm not really sure whereabouts all of you are, and I'll need to plan which places to visit would mean I get to see the most/best fangirls, so, even if you don't want a card or a drabble or anything, but you would like to meet up with me some time next year, please let me know a vague location for you - just State, or nearest big town will do, because I might be heading near there, and then I can detour for you.
Actually, can you do that even if you're not a Yank? It'd be nice to have vague geographic locations for everyone, so if I end up going anywhere, I know who's near by.
Yes, I'm aware how vaguely stalkery that sounds, but...fandom meet-ups are the Best Thing Ever. *nods*
[Poll #1300112]
- First of all, there's the me-sending-Xmas cards, which I love doing, so feel free to ask for one even if you can't reciprocate. Seriously, sending post makes me happy. Send me your address.
The email address to send your address to, btw, is flawedamythyst at gmail.com which is also my primary fandom address, if you ever need me for anything else.
- Second thing is I might do drabbles again this year, or I might not, depending on inspiration, time, and how much of my soul I devote to finishing up Coach Trip. If you want one, please give me a prompt, and I'll see what happens in the next month and a half, but don't rely on me getting my act together. Or I might only do some of them. Still, if you don't ask, you definitely won't get one, so...yes. *points to textbox on poll*
- Third thing is you-sending-me cards. I'm reasonably happy to give my address to most people over email, so let me know if you want it, and where I should email it to. I've seen a couple of posts about this already, which I've so far failed to reply to, but I will.
- And the final thing is that I might be going to the US next Autumn, and if I do, I'll want to visit as many people as possible. However, I'm not really sure whereabouts all of you are, and I'll need to plan which places to visit would mean I get to see the most/best fangirls, so, even if you don't want a card or a drabble or anything, but you would like to meet up with me some time next year, please let me know a vague location for you - just State, or nearest big town will do, because I might be heading near there, and then I can detour for you.
Actually, can you do that even if you're not a Yank? It'd be nice to have vague geographic locations for everyone, so if I end up going anywhere, I know who's near by.
Yes, I'm aware how vaguely stalkery that sounds, but...fandom meet-ups are the Best Thing Ever. *nods*
[Poll #1300112]
no subject
Date: 2008-11-19 11:23 pm (UTC)\O/ \O/ \O/ IF YOU NEED A CHARACTER REFERENCE FOR RANDOM MEETUPS, YOU JUST LET ME KNOW! :D
no subject
Date: 2008-11-20 01:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-11-20 06:32 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-11-20 01:49 pm (UTC)