Top 10 signs you're reading a fic by
flawedamythyst:
1) If it's Sam/Dean, Dean has secret!love for Sam, and has for ages, and is Angsty and Unrequited with it.
2) It will probably be First Time, unless part of a 'verse. Even the PWPs.
3) Alex will have made me add in porn.
4) There'll be angst. Lots of angst.
5) Randomly Capitalisation, such as Library or The Plan, unless Alex has yelled at me till I, sulkily, change it.
6) The A/N will be stupidly long, and probably involve me trying to blame someone else for the fic.
7) The title will be awful, and only vaguely connected to the fic.
8) The last line will be weak, and probably vaguely schmaltzy.
9) Too many commas.
10) There probably won't be a whole heap of female characters. I'm not sure why, I just don't ever seem to write them. Martha is the exception that proves the rule.
Aw, people, this song still makes me want to ship YED/John. I'm so ashamed, and feel vaguely dirty.
1) If it's Sam/Dean, Dean has secret!love for Sam, and has for ages, and is Angsty and Unrequited with it.
2) It will probably be First Time, unless part of a 'verse. Even the PWPs.
3) Alex will have made me add in porn.
4) There'll be angst. Lots of angst.
5) Randomly Capitalisation, such as Library or The Plan, unless Alex has yelled at me till I, sulkily, change it.
6) The A/N will be stupidly long, and probably involve me trying to blame someone else for the fic.
7) The title will be awful, and only vaguely connected to the fic.
8) The last line will be weak, and probably vaguely schmaltzy.
9) Too many commas.
10) There probably won't be a whole heap of female characters. I'm not sure why, I just don't ever seem to write them. Martha is the exception that proves the rule.
Aw, people, this song still makes me want to ship YED/John. I'm so ashamed, and feel vaguely dirty.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-29 05:36 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-29 06:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-29 11:58 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 11:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 11:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-12-01 12:32 am (UTC)Although, to be fair, I do love commas too, I just think I tend to let that love take control a bit too often. Most of my final readthroughs-before-posting involve deleting half of them. Then going back through and putting most of them in again, cos, damnit, commas are fun. Almost as much fun as semi-colons, which are HORRIBLY addicting, and I'm trying to go cold turkey from.
no subject
Date: 2007-12-03 02:31 am (UTC)