Stolen from
sira:
1. Think of the first word that comes to mind when you think of me.
2. Do a Google Image Search for that word.
3. Reply to this post with one of the pictures on the first page of results.
4. Put this in your own blog so that I can do the same.
I've had a pretty busy weekend - stayed at Dave's Friday night and went and had a drink with some of the others. This gave me a chance to geek out about HP7 in public, remember exactly why I hate going anywhere that serves alcohol in central Portsmouth on a weekend evening, and play with a Wii. Much joy.
Saturday was less joy and too much family. Seriously, why does my Dad have to marry into the Brady Bunch? Gah. Not looking to going to Holland with them all, even if I will take my notebook so I can engage in passive-aggressive porn writing. I wouldn't mind if there were just less of them.
Then, today, I went to Louise's and started on Dr Who season 3 (Will Shakespeare, thou art campest of the camp. Also, your pick-up lines SUCK) and watched most of Regular Guys. *happysigh* Best. Film. Ever. Edgar's hair is LOVE. Hmmm...I need to get my icon of it from my Dad's computer somewhen.
AND, much joy ficwise - I got my roofied!Sam fic back form Beta, so I should be posting soon. In fact, I'm breaking it down into 3 sections, probably, and there's no reason not to post the first tonight. *spins* As I wrote it when I was in Australia, which was in March, this is Very Exciting. I just hope you guys all like it, cos it's taken a lot of effort and...I really like the first part. Please feedback when I do post, let me know what you think?
1. Think of the first word that comes to mind when you think of me.
2. Do a Google Image Search for that word.
3. Reply to this post with one of the pictures on the first page of results.
4. Put this in your own blog so that I can do the same.
I've had a pretty busy weekend - stayed at Dave's Friday night and went and had a drink with some of the others. This gave me a chance to geek out about HP7 in public, remember exactly why I hate going anywhere that serves alcohol in central Portsmouth on a weekend evening, and play with a Wii. Much joy.
Saturday was less joy and too much family. Seriously, why does my Dad have to marry into the Brady Bunch? Gah. Not looking to going to Holland with them all, even if I will take my notebook so I can engage in passive-aggressive porn writing. I wouldn't mind if there were just less of them.
Then, today, I went to Louise's and started on Dr Who season 3 (Will Shakespeare, thou art campest of the camp. Also, your pick-up lines SUCK) and watched most of Regular Guys. *happysigh* Best. Film. Ever. Edgar's hair is LOVE. Hmmm...I need to get my icon of it from my Dad's computer somewhen.
AND, much joy ficwise - I got my roofied!Sam fic back form Beta, so I should be posting soon. In fact, I'm breaking it down into 3 sections, probably, and there's no reason not to post the first tonight. *spins* As I wrote it when I was in Australia, which was in March, this is Very Exciting. I just hope you guys all like it, cos it's taken a lot of effort and...I really like the first part. Please feedback when I do post, let me know what you think?
no subject
Date: 2007-08-13 02:22 pm (UTC)Also, yay Doctor Who! The Shakespeare Code was awesome. (Blink is even better, though. *fangirls*)
no subject
Date: 2007-08-13 02:48 pm (UTC)Heh, that even looks like one I saw. I'm not sure why they have those moustaches.
And, Shakespeare Code is as far as I've got so far - Louise has them all, but no DVD writer, so I'll have to watch them at her's, and life is a little complicated for us at the moment. Still, I SHALL wathc them all. Martha's so much more awesome than Rose, after all.
no subject
Date: 2007-08-14 01:32 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-08-14 03:16 pm (UTC)