flawedamythyst: (Default)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
Title: Save A Horse...
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Clark/Lex
Word Count: 3,417 words
A/N: THIS IS ALL ALEX'S FAULT! I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL!

I was talking to her on MSN about Due South, which she has never seen, and telling her about Ray's car, and how likely it was that he and Fraser had sex in the back of it. This led to me pointing out that Fraser would have commented how much easier it was to have sex there, than on a horse, him being a Mountie and, you know, no doubt having experience with that sort of thing. Sadly, we then had a discussion about the logistics of such an act and....well...she made me write it. After all, I owe her for the canoe!sex, right?

However, I then started to write it, and...it morphed from a quick, cracky comment!porn, into 3,500 words, still mainly cracky, but with schmoop and first time and...*cries* Why do I do this to myself?

Oh, and if you're wondering why it's Clex and not Due South - I really don't know the characters well enough to write Due South, and...well, I REALLY can't see Sam or Dean being able to ride a horse, let alone getting up to this, so...I had to cast around for another OTP who might. This, btw, is my first proper Clex fic. And it's horseback!porn. *sigh* I'm so sorry, Smallville.

ETA: Now betaed, by the lovely [livejournal.com profile] merihn.





The sequence of events that lead to this moment were, really, far too complicated for Lex to get his head around at the moment. There had been a kidnapping, of course - there always seemed to be one of those - and then Clark had shown up and saved him, again - that was pretty typical as well. It was the bit after that, after the kidnappers had taken off in their van and Clark had untied him, that everything seemed to go a little strange.

They were miles from anywhere, in an old barn, and the only other sign of life that Lex could see was a bored-looking horse, which was watching them with a careful stare. He looked around, frowning at the empty road. “How did you get here?” he asked.

Clark looked as if Lex had caught him with his hand in the cookie jar. “Um,” he said. “I, uh...there was another car. They must have taken it as well.”

Lex carefully refrained from rolling his eyes at the blatant lie and let it go as another of the inexplicable things that one day he'd get Clark to tell him all about.

“Well, how far is the nearest house then?” he asked, trying to be patient, but, damnit, it was hot, and he could feel his scalp burning and he had rope bruises on his wrists AGAIN.

Clark looked around at the empty landscape and then shrugged, embarrassed. “Maybe ten miles?” he said, sounding unsure.

Lex groaned. “They smashed my cell phone,” he said. “Please tell me you have yours.”

Clark started to pat at his pockets, but Lex could tell that he'd left it behind before coming on his gallant rescue mission. Some rescue mission he thought despondently, and then felt bad - after all, Clark didn't have to keep taking risks to save Lex. It wasn't as if anyone else would, he reflected.

Clark finished going through his clothes, and looked apologetically at Lex. “Um,” he said, and managed to somehow look at Lex through his bangs with such a hangdog look that Lex had to forgive him. Damn Clark for having such stupidly expressive eyes, all dark and large and...Lex had a sudden flash of what they might look like if Clark was buried deep inside him, hovering on the brink of orgasm. He had to clear his throat and look away, thinking very quickly of ice-cold showers.

Clark was looking around as well, and his eyes fell on the horse. “Lex,” he started, and Lex glanced at him, then at the horse and then started to shake his head.

“Oh, no,” he said, “No way.”

“Lex,” said Clark, “It's that or walk.” Then he used that goddamn puppydog look again and...well, ten minutes later, Lex found himself on the back of the horse, clinging slightly desperately to Clark's shirt and wondering how much it was going to hurt when he fell off. He probably would have felt more secure if he actually put his arms round Clark's waist, but it was difficult enough being pressed against Clark's long, warm, muscular back, without hugging him as well.

“How long is this going to take?” he asked, watching the endless corn fields plod past.

“Well,” said Clark, “I don't think it's really fair to make him go much faster than this with two grown men on his back.”

Lex huffed a sigh. “Clark, we could probably walk at this speed.”

“Yeah,” said Clark, “But isn't this more fun?” His voice held a note of barely repressed excitement, and Lex had to tell himself again that Clark was only sixteen, and still thought being dirty and uncomfortable was a sign of good times.

“I feel like I'm going to slip off,” he complained.

“Well, hold on tighter then,” said Clark, as if it was obvious, and then, when Lex didn't move, let go of the reins so that he could grab Lex's wrists and pull his arms tight round his waist, pressing Lex closer against his back. “That's better,” he said. Lex wanted to cry. His cheek was pressed against Clark's flannel shirt, and he could smell the cheap laundry powder Martha had used to clean it, and something subtler underneath, something he was depressed to realise that he recognised as Clark's own smell. He wanted to bury his nose into Clark and just sniff, but he refrained, trying to hold onto at least some of his dignity whilst riding pillion on the back of a horse with a teenager. However, he couldn't control all his body, and he realised, with dismay, that he was growing hard. He tried to shift back a bit, further away from Clark, but that only served to rub his cock against Clark's ass, which didn't help matters at all.

He could tell the exact moment that Clark noticed, because his whole body stilled, making the horse shift uneasily beneath them and start to slow even more. Lex gently started to pull his arms away, horribly humiliated and wondering how he could get out of this without Clark's father coming after him with a shotgun, but Clark grabbed his wrists again and held on, nudging the horse onward with his heels at the same time.

“You know,” he said, in a conversational tone, “Chloe once bet Lana that she and Whitney couldn't manage to have sex on the back of a horse.”

“What?!” said Lex, unable to believe what he'd heard. “Wait...Lana had sex with Whitney?”

“Well, yeah,” said Clark, as if it was obvious. “You think Whitney would have been with someone who didn't put out? Besides, there's nothing else to do in Smallville.”

Lex had been thinking that since he arrived and wondering if everyone was going to secret weekly orgies because, really, how else did they all manage to be so damned chirpy all the time? “So,” he said, slowly, “Did they manage it?” He almost didn't want to know, and he wasn't sure he'd be able to look at Lana again without thinking about it, but his curiosity was aroused now. After all, Lana was kinda small, maybe it would have worked...

“They tried,” said Clark, one hand still holding Lex's wrist, “But apparently Whitney keep losing his balance and sliding off, and then had a tantrum and said that he didn't care how much Lana had wagered on it, he just wanted normal sex in a haystack, like everyone else.”

“Jesus Christ,” muttered Lex.

“Whitney's just not very adventurous, I guess,” said Clark. Somehow he was still managing to make this sound like a normal conversation for them to be having on the back of a horse. “After that, Chloe opened the bet up to the whole school, and doubled the stake.”

“And?” prompted Lex, “Anyone manage it?”

“Nope,” said Clark, and Lex could hear the grin in his voice that he'd managed to get Lex's interest engaged. “A guy provided her with photos of himself wanking off, and tried to claim that if the Pope said it was a carnal sin, then it must count, but Chloe wasn't having it. After that she had to write out a set of conditions, but no one has been able to meet them.”

Lex blinked and felt his mind boggle at the concept. “Either you're having me on,” he said, “Or your high school is a lot more risqué than I gave it credit for.”

Clark laughed. “Well, surely you've done it,” he said. “Lex Luthor, millionaire playboy and party animal, whose sole mission is to corrupt the innocent?”

“Sorry to disappoint,” said Lex, glad he couldn't see Clark's face, “But I restricted myself to corrupting innocents in the back of cars, and in the occasional jet.” He paused as a memory came back to him, “And there was a couple of boats as well.”

“Well, shame on you,” said Clark, “you've let me down. I was hoping to be able to tell Chloe that it's at least possible.”

Lex swallowed and tried to tell himself that wasn't a come on. “Well,” he said, “Lana's not with Whitney anymore...maybe she'd be up for another try.”

Clark shook his head. “I'm not really interested in her anymore,” he said.

His thumb was rubbing circles on Lex's wrist, but Lex told himself firmly that it meant nothing, it was just that Clark's mind was wandering, he wasn't flirting with Lex. “I'm sure one of the other girls would agree, then.”

“I'm not really interested in girls anymore,” said Clark, and Lex found himself gulping nervously.

“Oh,” he said quietly, and then couldn't think of anything else to say.

They rode in silence for a few minutes, Clark still stroking Lex's hand, the horse still plodding, and Lex desperately trying to think of something to say that wouldn't get him arrested.

“You know,” said Clark after they'd gone about another half a mile, “I can feel that you're hard.” Lex grimaced in embarrassment and tried to pull his arms away again, but Clark wasn't letting go. “And I figure,” he continued, “As there's only really the horse and me here, either you have significant issues with farm animals, and shouldn't be allowed to live in a farming district at all, ever, or,” and he gently pulled Lex's hand down to his crotch, where Lex could feel Clark's own erection, pressing hard against his jeans, “we're in the same boat.”

Oh.

Clark left Lex's hand there, and Lex couldn't seem to bring himself to move it while his mind worked hard to process this. For a moment, they both stayed like that, and then Lex pressed his hand down and heard Clark suck in a breath. “So,” he said, trying to tell himself he wasn't going to do this, “What was involved in Chloe's bet?”

“There has to be two people,” said Clark, and he shifted back slightly, pushing back against Lex's cock, “and they both have to get off, but, you know, because of the other person, not just masturbation.” Lex stroked Clark through his jeans, and his voice went a little breathless. “There was a bunch of other stuff as well, but...that was basically it.”

“Yeah?” said Lex. He pushed the hand not touching Clark's cock up his shirt and smoothed it over his warm, muscular stomach, then started to undo his flies as best he could with one hand while he couldn't see. Thanks to years of practice, he didn't have too much difficulty.

“Lex,” said Clark in a low voice, and Lex paused for a moment.

“You can say no, anytime,” he said. After all, he might be molesting a teenage boy whilst on horseback, but he had some morals left.

“God, Lex,” said Clark, “I've been trying to say yes for months.”

That was enough for Lex, and he plunged his hand inside Clark's pants, taking hold off Clark's cock and stroking it firmly, and Clark made a desperate, needy noise in his throat.

“Jesus,” gasped Clark, and his head fell back onto Lex's shoulder. His hands on the reins fell slack, and the horse slowed to a halt, ducking its head to nibble at the grass.

“Do we need to be moving for this?” asked Lex, close to Clark's ear.

“No,” stuttered Clark.

“Ok,” said Lex, “Then don't let go of the reins.” He started to move his hand harder, wanting to hear more of those small noises that Clark made, and discovering new ones when he twisted his wrist at the end of each stroke.

“Lex,” said Clark again, and he leaned back further on Lex, pushing Lex back so that he was afraid he was going to fall off. He pushed Clark up a bit, trying to keep his balance as Clark began to shake slightly, and Lex could feel him getting close to the edge.

“Clark,” he said quietly, “if you knock me off this horse when you come, I'm going to be severely pissed off.”

“Right,” gasped Clark, “I'll...I'll try not to,” Lex nodded, and sped up his hand, tightening his grip and flicking his thumb over the head of Clark's cock until Clark suddenly went taut, fighting to keep them both on the horse as he came, and gasping Lex's name. Lex could feel himself losing balance anyway, then Clark's arm shot back and clung to Lex, keeping him on with almost sheer force of will.

“Fuck,” he gasped, and somehow hearing Clark swear seemed the weirdest thing about the situation. Lex pulled his hand away and put it behind him instead, bracing himself on the horse's flanks. The horse, who had been placidly eating grass for most of the proceedings, shifted agitatedly. Clark sat up a bit, allowing Lex to fully regain his balance and simultaneously giving him access to his own pants' zipper. He pulled desperately at it, needing to get at his own aching cock before Clark worked out that he'd just been taken advantage of by someone far older than him who should have known better. Clark didn't seem to be having second thoughts though, instead he was leaning forward to pat the horse's neck, and saying encouraging things to it. Lex freed his cock and started to pump it fast and hard, feeling Clark's come still on his hand making it slick and, jesus, wasn't that the hottest thing ever?

“Hey!” said Clark, “Don't.” He sat back up properly and Lex let his hand still, thinking, oh god, don't freak out yet, let me please just get off first. “I want to,” said Clark. He shifted on the horse, trying to look behind himself at Lex. “Just...give me a moment to change position.”

Lew blinked, more than happy to give Clark all the time in the world if it meant he was going to get to feel his hand on his cock at the end of it. Clark shifted slightly, obviously trying to work out how to make this work without either of them falling off, or the horse getting really pissed off.

“Ok,” he said, “Move back as much as you can.” Lex shuffled back a few inches, then Clark pulled his leg over the horse, narrowly avoiding kicking the horse in the side of the head with grace Lex hadn't known he possessed. He pulled himself straight until he was sitting sideways on the horse, then shifted down so that he could swing the other leg over, turning himself around completely, his chest now pressed close to Lex's rather than his back.

He gave Lex a little grin of accomplishment and Lex raised his eyebrows. “If I hadn't just seen that,” he said, “I wouldn't have said it was possible.”

Clark grinned back. “Anything is possible, Lex,” he said, “With the right motivation.” His eyes dropped to Lex's erection, and Lex felt embarrassed suddenly. Clark looked back up at him, then his grin softened to a smile, and he bent forward enough to kiss Lex. Lex gasped with surprise, then opened his mouth to Clark, holding tightly to his shoulder. Clark seemed set on exploring every inch of Lex's mouth and discovering exactly how he liked to be kissed, and for a moment Lex forget everything, even the demands of his dick, in the heady sensation of feeling Clark's mouth against his.

When Clark's hand moved down between them to grasp it though, his attention abruptly shifted and he had to break away from the kiss to moan and thrust upwards into the circle of Clark's fingers. He could feel himself losing balance and falling backwards again, but Clark just wrapped his other arm around Lex, holding him up and Jesus how was Clark strong enough to hold him up with one arm? But it didn't matter, nothing mattered except the feel of Clark's hand, hard and fast and so real after all Lex's fantasies. He could hear himself, dimly, making a fool of himself, babbling a stream of nothing, “Clark, please...god, yes...wanted you forever...please, please don't stop...Clark...” but he couldn't stop himself, couldn't even think of it when Clark was so close to him, watching him with dark eyes as if every move Lex made was a revelation. Lex came with a gasp and a moan, and he felt himself go completely limp and boneless afterwards, relaxing back against Clark's arm and trusting him to hold him up. Clark bent forward and kissed him gently and Lex opened his eyes to see him smiling with something in his eyes that made Lex feel warm right down to his core.

He allowed himself a moment to bask, then pulled himself upright, carefully. “Well,” he said, “Guess you won that bet.”

Clark looked blank for a moment, then laughed. “I have a confession,” he said. “I totally made all that up.”

“Oh,” said Lex, feeling unaccountably disappointed. He'd so wanted to believe in a Smallville High where that sort of thing happened. “And I was already looking forward to the haystack sex.”

Clark laughed. “Well, we can still do that,” he said, “it would probably work a bit better than this did.”

Lex reached out one hand and touched Clark's cheek. “I think it worked out just fine,” he said. Clark smiled at him, and Lex realised that he wasn't going to freak out, not immediately anyway. Maybe when he has to come out to his friends and family, said a voice in the back of his head, but Lex squashed it. Clark was happy with this now, that was all that mattered.

“God,” he suddenly realised, “We've still got miles to go on this damned horse.”

“Hey,” said Clark, “I think this horse has been very accommodating, considering everything.” He hesitated, then looked around at the cornfields again. “You know, you could wait here, and I could go alone. I could go much quicker than both of us together.”

Lex quirked an eyebrow. “Is that because you can ride faster with just one, or because you have some kind of meteorite thing that means you don't have to rely on cars like the rest of us?” Clark looked completely terrified, and Lex instantly felt bad. “Doesn't matter,” he said quickly. “You don't...you don't have to tell me anything.” He slid off the horse as gracefully as he could manage, wincing as his muscles began to complain. “If you can go and bring back transport quicker alone, and I don't have to ride that damned horse any longer, that's fine by me.”

Clark clenched his jaw and looked away, looking indecisive, then slid off the horse as well. “You should keep the horse then,” he said, and it sounded a little as if his voice was shaking. “I can...I can go faster without it.”

Lex looked at him carefully, noting how his hands were clenched into fists, and nodded. “Ok,” he said. He stepped close to Clark and touched his cheek again. “Don't worry,” he said. “I'm not going to do anything that could hurt you.”

Clark smiled at him, but it looked a bit lopsided, so Lex kissed him, hoping to transmit some reassurance to him. Clark seemed to relax against him, then pulled back and rested his forehead against Lex's. “I can't tell you,” he said quietly. “I promised my parents.” Lex felt a sharp stab of annoyance, but stifled it and just nodded. “But,” said Clark, “I don't want to lie to you anymore either. Not about this, not about wanting to sleep with you, not about anything.” Lex felt something relax inside him. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had a relationship that wasn't built on lies.

“Ok,” he said. “I can live with that.” Clark grinned at him and Lex just had to kiss him again, now that it was apparently allowed.

“Right,” said Clark, sounding much happier, “then, you should wait here with the horse and I'll be back soon with a car.” He stepped away from Lex, looked around at the empty landscape, then hesitated again.

“Could you...could you maybe close your eyes for a second?”

Lex raised an eyebrow but complied, then there was a sudden rush of air, and when he opened them, Clark was gone.

“Jesus Christ,” he said out loud, maybe to the horse. If it wasn't bad enough that he was getting involved with a teenage farmboy who thought the back of a horse was a good place to have first time sex, he had some kind of wacky superpower as well. He picked up the horse's reins and led him over to the fence so he could tie him up, and wondered when his life became the plot of a bad sci-fi porno.

Still, said a voice in his mind as he sat down on the grass to wait, you got to have sex with Clark, and it looks like you will again. Lex smiled. There really was nothing to complain about.


****



Now with a sequel: The Mysterious Case Of The Vanishing Haystacks.



Date: 2007-08-02 02:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aelfsiden.livejournal.com
“And I figure,” he continued, “As there's only really the horse and me here, either you have significant issues with farm animals, and shouldn't be allowed to live in a farming district at all, ever, or,” and he gently pulled Lex's hand down to his crotch, where Lex could feel Clark's own erection, pressing hard against his jeans, “we're in the same boat.”

HAHAHA! That's fantastic. Hot and funny at once. I really liked this.

*mems it and looks through your fic post to see if you have more Clark/Lex*

Guh . . . haystack sex? Please?

Date: 2007-08-02 03:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Hahaha! Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

Sadly, apart from a drabble, this is the only Clex I've written, cos at the time I was Smallville!happy, I wasn't writing.

And...um...maybe haystack!sex. If I get the bunny for it. After all, I feel I should write more CLex, cos it was an OTP for a while...

Date: 2007-08-03 05:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aelfsiden.livejournal.com
I just recently got finished catching up with all six seasons of Smallville . . . (I wanted to see the Jenseason and ended up getting hooked . . . *sigh*) and Lex? Guh . . . I don't know why but . . . he's so hot. Him and Oliver Queen and . . . *faints*

So yes, you should follow your instincts. *nods* Write some more. :)

*sends rabid plot bunnies after you*

Date: 2007-08-03 12:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Well, see, this is one of my main problems with writing Smallville - I only watched the first two seasons, but the end of the second was so bad, I stopped caring and gave up. I've seen some of the Jensen ones as well, of course, but...*sigh* I just really REALLY hate Lana, and any screentime she has makes me want to switch channels, so I'm still stuck in Season 1 mode, really.

I don't know...I'm rewatching some of season 1 which I have on CD...maybe I'll get bunnied.

Date: 2007-08-03 04:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aelfsiden.livejournal.com
I can't remember what the second season was about. They're kind of all a blur now. LOL . . .we've been through everything in about a month?

Aw man, some of the Jenson stuff was . . . tasty. Though I hated his mother. She messed the squishy up so much. :(

LOL . . . hubby and I totally agree re: Lana. At least she matures a bit - doesn't sound so much like . . . I don't know what . . . an annoying thing that annoys really badly. *stares* (I shoul' be a riter, I shuld! Dat wuz right bluddy 'scriptive!)

The Lana angst is . . . KILLING us. *angsts over the Lana angst* *pokes Lana in the neck*

Now I'm off to read your SPN fics in the Dildo 'verse and the cemetery one . . . which I seem to have lost the tab for. :( But I'll find it again.

Date: 2007-08-03 04:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
See, Alex watched just the Jensen stuff, and has come away with Jason/Clark but...I will ALWAYS be a Clexer. I mean...that's one of my first ever slash ships..how can I abandon that for anything else, even if it has Jensen in it? besides, Jason is idiot enough to actually go out with Lana...why would I want soemone that stupid to go with Clark, when Lex has been ALL about him from the start.

Well, all my fics are linked in a sticky post in the top of my LJ, if you ever lose one.

Date: 2007-08-03 02:02 am (UTC)
ext_8208: (boytouching)
From: [identity profile] merihn.livejournal.com
HAHAHAHHAHAH!! YAY! I'm so glad I made you write this! It was awesome! Seriously. Hot and funny and AWESOME.

I love you SO MUCH.
♥

Date: 2007-08-03 12:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Hahahhahaha! YAY! I'm glad you liked it. Now, BETA IT, BITCH.


Thank you.

Date: 2007-11-14 06:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rivers-bend.livejournal.com
HOW DID I MISS THIS???????????????????//


*dies happy*

um, i kinda forgot to say that I love this like a crazy thing. Though maybe you got that? anyway. LOVE IT. Clark's story about chloe and her bet. And I can so see him doing that to get in Lex's pants. Though probably only in the special canon that lives in my head. The show strangely disappoints on all but the eye-sex fronts.
Edited Date: 2007-11-14 06:46 pm (UTC)

Date: 2007-11-14 06:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Hahahaha! Well, it was a while ago, before we really got chatting, I think. I don't know.

Thank you! I'm really glad you liked it - it's very crack-y, but I kinda like it myself. It's a shame I'm not more involved in Smallville fandom so I could pimp it more.

Date: 2007-11-14 06:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rivers-bend.livejournal.com
How involved do you need to be? find clex comms, join them, post. I do it all the time! :D And this is great!

It was August though. And I think I friended your journal before that. It was before you got back to the UK, anyway. I am very sad that I missed it first go round, and very glad you linked it today!

Edited Date: 2007-11-14 06:54 pm (UTC)

Date: 2007-11-14 06:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Hmmm...well, clearly you suck at Flisting then. I am muchly ashamed of you.

Do you think I should? Seems a bit random to gatecrash their fandom, several months after writing it.


Listen to me - 'gatecrash their fandom' *head!desk* As if fandom isn't all about inclusion. Can you tell that I have ENORMOUS GAPING ISSUES with dealing with new people?

Date: 2007-11-14 07:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rivers-bend.livejournal.com
YOU ARE NOT GATECRASHING YOU SILLY WOMAN! *g*

Honestly. fans are members of these coms because they like access to good fic. and this is good fic. and they would like access. you are doing them a favour!

And you don't have to 'deal' with them, just make a tiny post with a little linky-poo and be done with it. Oh, and reply to comments. Cos that's polite :) But you only need to say 'thanks' if you want. *pets you*

that was the day after I moved into my new apartment, so the flist sucking is kind of understandable... ;)

Date: 2007-11-14 07:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Well, I just crossposted it to several different coms....let's hope I didn't mess up in some way.

And, thank you for persuading me to do so. *hugs*


Oh, moving house? Yes, okay, that's allowed.

Date: 2007-11-14 07:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rivers-bend.livejournal.com
YAY! YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

*twirls*

Date: 2007-11-15 12:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] silsbee329.livejournal.com
*butts in*

Thank you for prodding her to post this FANTASTIC story!! ;D

Date: 2007-11-15 12:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rivers-bend.livejournal.com
heee! You are welcome! Isn't it great? So cracky except how it's cute and funny and hot as hot.

Date: 2007-11-14 10:33 pm (UTC)
danceswithgary: (Default)
From: [personal profile] danceswithgary
This is quite hot and funny. I loved the fictitious bet. :-D

I'm hoping my flist will realize this isn't a re-post of my fic of the same name and will mosey on over to comment. Also hoping this is the first of many CLex fics from you!

Date: 2007-11-15 11:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Heee! Well, great minds think alike, I guess. I suppose it was too much to ask that a fandom set in rural Kansas wouldn't already have a fic named after that song. *goes to look* Oooh, mine has an ellipsis, and yours doesn't. Clearly, this makes them COMPLETELY different, and only a fool would confuse them. *nods*

Thank you for commenting, I'm glad you liked it.

Date: 2007-11-15 12:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sussixer.livejournal.com
I almost thought this was a story I read recently, glad I checked it out.

Loved Clark's sneaky fake bet. I can really see Chloe thinking up something like that. Her part made Lana's part believable!

Date: 2007-11-15 11:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Date: 2007-11-15 12:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] silsbee329.livejournal.com
OMG, I LOVE THIS! :D

You made a wacky premise into something fun and believable and very, very HOT. And the ending was sweet, and you even managed to fit in Clark trying to be honest about his abilities!

More, please???

Oh- also, this part made me cackle:
he had rope bruises on his wrists AGAIN.
Poor Lex! Always getting kidnapped! ;D

Date: 2007-11-15 11:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you! Yeah - this was meant to be a crack PWP, but it just kept adding bits to itself, until suddenly, they were dealing with actual Issues.

I'm not sure if I'll write more - I might have a crack at the haystack!sex, but I haven't watched Smallville for ages, so I'm not really that inspired by it, usually.

Date: 2007-11-15 12:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] selinamoonfire.livejournal.com
“As there's only really the horse and me here, either you have significant issues with farm animals, and shouldn't be allowed to live in a farming district at all, ever. . .

I giggled madly over that line. And the one about the bad sci-fi porno.

Great story. :)

Date: 2007-11-15 11:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Heee! Thank you!

Date: 2007-11-15 06:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jakrar.livejournal.com
This is adorable! And also my first CLex horseback story *eg* and both Clark and Lex are wonderfully in character and so much fun to read. Thanks so much for posting! I hope you do get inspired to write more first-season CLex; with everything happening now in the series, we need all the good CLex we can get.

Date: 2007-11-15 12:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

Date: 2007-11-15 02:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] epeters.livejournal.com
“As there's only really the horse and me here, either you have significant issues with farm animals, and shouldn't be allowed to live in a farming district at all, ever, or,....”
LMAO!!!
Very cute story. I liked it. Horseback!sex is fun, I'll be looking forward to the sequel haystack!sex. :)

Date: 2007-11-15 02:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you!

Well, I'm not sure there'll be a sequel. Maybe if I watch some Smallville this afternoon, I'll be inspired...

Except I really should be job-hunting and writing other fic for other fandoms and tidying my room, and...Gah. Too many hot!boys needing to be slashed, not enough time.
(deleted comment)

Date: 2007-11-16 01:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Date: 2008-03-11 12:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] roxymissrose.livejournal.com
hi! I came here through gotclex--I followed the link to the first part and *loved* it! I love Clark in this--what a naughty sense of humor, and it feels so right for him! I'm off to read the sequel!

Date: 2008-03-11 04:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Date: 2008-03-12 08:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] myficklemind.livejournal.com
Adorable and silly and hot and not to cracky. I don't normally read stories labeled "crack" because most of them are just groan out loud horrible, but this was lovely. And besides, after that author's note, I had to know how you wrote horseback!sex. Must go read the sequel now....

Date: 2008-03-12 12:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it, and that it wasn't too silly crack-y for you.

Date: 2008-03-24 05:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] twinsarein.livejournal.com
Great first time story (both you and Clex) It was hot and funny and I am looking forward to reading the sequel right now.

Date: 2008-03-25 11:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Date: 2008-07-11 06:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] porntestpilot.livejournal.com
“As there's only really the horse and me here, either you have significant issues with farm animals, and shouldn't be allowed to live in a farming district at all, ever, or,”

lead to http://glitterandlube.livejournal.com/662553.html so thank you!

The story was funny. I wanted to believe in a Smallville High like that, too.

Date: 2008-07-11 10:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Hahaha! Brilliant. *hugs* I'm glad you enjoyed this, and that it inspired you.

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 06:02 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios