flawedamythyst: (SPN Eyes)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
Title: What Is Wrong With Another Sin?
Wordcount: 357 words
Pairing: Sam/Dean
Rating: NC-17
A/N: Part of the Broken Men 'verse. Set after the as-yet-finished sequel to Broken Men, and There's A Shadow Hanging Over Me, but before No Room At The Inn. Just to be confusing.
Essentially PWP, but with schmoop.

I owe everything to Alex, who made the porn about 400 times hotter and was generally shiny. Oh, and Aux, who gave it a last minute read-through and came up with a title that I used for about 12 hours before changing. Um. Sorry.

Dedicated to the very annoying Irish girls who were in my dorm in Queenstown, who all made sure I got absolutely no sleep and made me so annoyed that I felt the only way to pay them back was to write gay incestuous porn at them until they went away.

Ok, so my methods of payback are a little unusual, and perhaps not 100% effective, but it made me feel better.

Title taken from Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane.



It shouldn't feel this good, thought Dean, bracing himself on the headboard of the bed as Sam thrust into him, hitting his prostate and making him moan. It really shouldn't feel this good to be fucked by his baby brother. He arched his back, pushing against his brother and clenched his muscles around Sam.

"Dean," Sam groaned, and Dean wondered what he'd done to deserve to hear that tone in his brother's voice. Or what had happened to the guilt and the shame that used to saturate the sex.

Sam pushed back into him and Dean could feel that he was close. He took one hand off the headboard in order to grasp his own cock and started to pump it in a hard and fast rhythm, twisting his wrist at the end, catching the tip of his finger on the sensitive spot under the head.

Somewhere between learning the way Sam's breathing changed when he was close to coming, and getting used to being able to persuade him to have sex just about anywhere with a couple of hard kisses and a quick grope, the guilt had just melted away.

Sam's breathing hitched, and he slammed into Dean again, pushing him forward and came, gasping, "Dean, oh god, Dean."

Dean sped up his strokes as he felt Sam's hot seed fill him, and his balls tightened as he followed Sam, coming all over the ugly bedspread. For a moment, there was silence apart from their panting. Sam smiled widely, pulled carefully out of Dean with an exhalation of breath, and then collapsed on top of him. Dean's arms seemed to fall naturally into place around him.

It definitely shouldn't feel this good to be cuddling with his brother in a post-coital haze, he thought. Sam switched out the light and then gave a little sigh of contentment. Dean decided to stop wondering where the guilt had gone and to just enjoy being exactly where he wanted to be, with exactly who he wanted to be there with.

Sam's breathing evened out and became shallower. Dean pressed a careful kiss against Sam's hair, shut his eyes and slid gently down into sleep.



Link to No Room At The Inn, the next story in the 'verse.

Fantastic

Date: 2007-05-10 07:29 pm (UTC)
ext_14888: Yummy (Default)
From: [identity profile] angels3.livejournal.com
it was hot as hell and I love that he no longer feels guilty.

Re: Fantastic

Date: 2007-05-11 07:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

Date: 2007-05-11 12:22 am (UTC)
ext_8208: (Hunted)
From: [identity profile] merihn.livejournal.com
Nnnnnnnggggh. God. this is so hot. I'm all a-tingle. *grins*

I love it... although... when you have time, you should just put some spaces between paragraphs... makes for easier reading.

Oh! You don't need to credit me like this. THere is no way I made this 400 times hotter or else I would have exploded. You made it hot all on your own and I just fixed up the kinks.

*loves on you*
♥

Date: 2007-05-11 07:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
I always forget to do that with paragraphs. *has done now*

Darling, it was clinical before you took a hand and made it sizzle. For which I love you, of course.

Date: 2007-05-11 08:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Ok, I just finished reading the Jared Padalecki Untitled Project and you're so wrong. That was the perfect ending and I may, just, be tearing up a little at it. Oh, man. Did you not see the schmoop? And the porn? It included biting, Alex. What could be bad about any ending that includes biting?

Date: 2007-05-11 11:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meebles.livejournal.com
Ahh, in looking for a post to leave a comment on, I totally read all of this, teehee. Nice smut. :p Ahh, I do miss the days of writing smutty fanfic haha (albeit it was about 10 years ago, and X-Files, hehee) Ooh, do you remember Mrs Comrie's writing club? I wish we could have handed her fanfic.

ANYWAY, the point of this was to say I got another postcard today, YAY thanks. :D From just before you left for Taupo. :)

(Ooh, by the way has Louise sent you the video message we recorded for you last Saturday? :D)

Date: 2007-05-15 08:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
HEEE! You read it! And you liked it! AWESOME! HAH! Yes! OMG, can you imagine Comrie's face if I'd handed her this? It would have been brilliant. I wonder if she'd have dared to send me to Miss Hulse, or just let it go?

YAY! Postcards! thanks for letting me know they're still getting through.

Oh, yes, she did. It was brilliant, and made me emotional. You looked awesome in that costume, by the way - shame on the others for chickening out.
(deleted comment)

Date: 2007-05-15 08:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Let it be known that I really hate Internet Cafes. They NEVER have the correct date or time, and it's a pain.

*changes date of entry*

Yeah, I somehow didn't think you would read it. Although, it is porn, so I'm not sure it's completely out-of-character for you if you had. Maybe if I wrote porn with more girls in it. Or girls at all, really.

Date: 2007-06-07 02:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fpvs.livejournal.com
Ssssssizzling :D

*imagines Sam fucking Dean into the bed... Dean's arms BRACED against the headboard behind him*
*shudders*

Date: 2007-06-08 01:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Heeee!! thanks! But, the hot is cos Alex completely rewrote all the porny bits for me, so I can't really take credit. *loves Alex*

She's done pretty much the same for the sequel to Broken Men, which was aweosme of her.

Date: 2007-06-08 02:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fpvs.livejournal.com
*teeheheh* But YOU wrote the angsty bits! However much I love Alex's porn, I still love my angst oh so much more!!!! *stares*

Date: 2007-06-08 03:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
HEEE! YAY FOR ANGST! Oh, you're going to like the Broken Men sequel...

Date: 2007-10-03 05:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whitepanther16.livejournal.com
*turns to mush*

Date: 2007-10-03 10:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Heee! Thank you.

Date: 2012-06-03 05:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] simonejester.livejournal.com
Dedicated to the very annoying Irish girls who were in my dorm in Queenstown, who all made sure I got absolutely no sleep and made me so annoyed that I felt the only way to pay them back was to write gay incestuous porn at them until they went away.

Ok, so my methods of payback are a little unusual, and perhaps not 100% effective, but it made me feel better.


I hear ya. I'm one of those cranky atheist who HATES going anywhere during the holidays because of all the damned Christmas music but this past season I had a booth at the PX (and I'll be doing it again next year) and I spent most of it reading slash on my Nook (thank you, AO3 download options!). DS9 and later SGA and I got into SPN around that time so by the time Christmas rolled around I was reading Wincest and thinking fuck all y'all, reading incestuous gay porn while "Away in a Manger" plays right over my fucking head! (This year there'll be more pairings because I've seen past S4 since then. XD)

Date: 2012-06-03 10:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
It is a good revenge. I also enjoy picturing NC-17 images whilst my manager is talking to me about bullshit, or one of my colleagues is pissing me off. Works so well to lighten your mood.

Date: 2012-06-04 05:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] simonejester.livejournal.com
Oh yes. And a good time to be a chick because no inconvenient boners. XD

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 04:08 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios