flawedamythyst: (SPNgrin)
flawedamythyst ([personal profile] flawedamythyst) wrote2006-08-31 09:42 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Wheee! Things!

So, my Mum took me out shopping and then to dinner, and bought me Stopit and Tidy Up on DVD. Yes, the kids' show. It's AWESOME! I'm very happy and in nostalgialand, which I love. I also got Fight Club on DVD, and a black shirt that may make me look like a priest.
Anyone got a priest!kink?

Oh, also, I finalyl sorted out a Last.fm account thingy, so if you have one and want to friend me, I'm flawedamythyts on there. And I'm working on getting Facebook as well, if it will let me, but that's taking slightly more brain power, mainly cos I have no idea how to access my uni email account off-campus.

I'm going to Wales this weekend, ridiculously early tomorrow morning in fact, and my cousin is taking me to a festival in Carmarthen which is going to have the Automatic at it - very exciting, AND, she might be able to get us backstage tickets. Even more exciting. So, I'm going to ignore the stomach-clenching fear at the thought of associating with strangers, and just focus on the cool stuff we're going to do.

[identity profile] arglikeapirate.livejournal.com 2006-08-31 10:51 pm (UTC)(link)
You all have such fears of associating with people you don't know. Originally, you knew absolutely no one. Well, except your mother.

Anyways, have fun at the festival!!

[identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com 2006-08-31 10:52 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah, I know it's kinda pathetic. I mainly ignore it.

Thanks!

[identity profile] sapphic85.livejournal.com 2006-08-31 11:20 pm (UTC)(link)
*is on a posting spree*

OMFG, STOPPIT AND TIDYUP!! *squee* Seriously, with that and Nightworld, and the whole British thing, we were obviously just made for each other XP

Have fun tomorrow/today! And try not to worry too much about other people. Just be the wonderful person that you are, and it'll all be fine :D

[identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com 2006-08-31 11:24 pm (UTC)(link)
YAY! for a posting spree!!

And yes, yes we are. We have so much in common - it's fantastic!

Aw, thanks! I'll try to be. I tend to clam up around strangers, but alcohol should solve that problem.

[identity profile] mu51ng-drag0n.livejournal.com 2006-09-01 08:20 am (UTC)(link)
Anyone got a priest!kink?
After that episode of SPN, who doesn't? XD

Have fun!

[identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com 2006-09-04 05:37 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah, that was a good episode...*daydreams*

I had a great time, thanks!

[identity profile] susie-nutbar.livejournal.com 2006-09-01 11:48 am (UTC)(link)
StopIt & TidyUp!!!!!!

Does the DVD have the episode with 'I Said No!!!!!'

Or do they all have him

I only remember it coz they played it over and over on tidy tv at summer camp last year lol...

[identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com 2006-09-04 05:38 pm (UTC)(link)
Yes it does. It's awesome. AWESOME.