Today

NSFW Jul. 23rd, 2006 05:16 pm
flawedamythyst: (HPH/Dpens)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
Well, in the end I went with Plans - Death Cab For Cutie, mainly cos one of their songs come on while I was thinking about it.

However, I have learnt 3 things from that post.

1) I shall have to buy Keane, Snow Patrol and Muse at some stage.
2) No one else seems to like the Zutons. *pets poor, neglected Zutons*
3) [livejournal.com profile] icecreamkiller is scarily, scarily obsessed with TOri Amos. Well, ok, I knew that, but I think it bears repeating.

I worked today. Very dull and long and stressful, especially the thunderstorm yesterday somehow managed to knock out our ability to accept cards, and then we ran out of pound coins. However, I found out our manager is leaving, which is good, as she's scary and hates me due to my inability to correctly sort out holiday dates.

I'm off to see Superman tonight - if Louise doesn't melt into a blob of stress and tension before we get there.

Date: 2006-07-23 09:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] icecreamkiller.livejournal.com
You're not getting a Tori album?

BITCH YOU'RE NOT DESERVING OF MY FRIENDSHIP. TALK TO THE AVATAR. *stomps away angrily*

Date: 2006-07-24 02:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Oh dear...

I promise I will, but I just don't have enough money at the moment.

*looks at avatar* Actually, I think I'd prefer to talk to that than you...

Date: 2006-07-24 11:53 am (UTC)
ext_8208: (Default)
From: [identity profile] merihn.livejournal.com
Yes, you definitely have to buy Keane, they are completely an utterly awesome. I dont have Snow Patrol but what ive heard is great.
Youlll have to tell me if Superman is good... i wasnt gonna bother cos it has Kate Bosworth who i hate.. and the guy who plays him isnt even very hot.. :(
♥ Alex

Date: 2006-07-29 05:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wilshirist.livejournal.com
Hee, I just learnt I'm really slow at commenting. ^^;;

It's not really nice when little things at work go versus arse.

So was Superman good?

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 01:04 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios