Perhaps. But all I could think of was Harry/Draco. And if they start undressing in the next shot. (Do NOT ruin my moment here.) So maybe all of my future relationships are doomed, too.
Haha, I often think about that when my sister tells me i'm a freak for looking at pictures of two boys kissing (But its so hot!) and that I read a heap of smutty slash fics and squee over them... but I really don't think it's weird, seriously. Men look at lesbian porn and all sorts of weird shit... so i just think, don't worry about it... everyones weird in their own way. I look at those pics and wait for the next pic that has them jumping each other and madly rippping each others clothes off. So don't worry about it. It's normal. ♥
normal normal. thats why i used the example of men watching lesbians. they can;t say its different for women to enjoy watching to men together than it is for them. I think its pretty normal.. i know people who aren;t into fanfiction who like two men together... so don't worry. (Ok so she is a lwesbian... but does that matter. no, there are more people who do... and remember there are people who like it, but wouldn't admit it. trust me. you are not alone. I would never have believed it if i hadn't found fanfiction. cos there i found millions of others who like the stuff i do... some people are just afraid to admit it. ♥
ZOMG TEH HOTNESS! *drools* Yay! Thanks! Oh, I adore that icon. I bought the first Gravi manga with a book token, telling myself, 'Ok, you can't get anymore until August, beacuse you are poor, and cannot afford it.' I now have 4. I'm so bad at willpower, and I completely blame Yuki.
I don't have any money, but I still have managed to get grav 1-3 and 7-12, I hardly understand it myself. I'm hoping someone will have pity on me and by the missing 3 for my birthday.
I completely blame Yuki.
He is a horrible, horrible man. How can I not love him? :)
*coughs* But more seriously, I think it's quite normal. I know plenty (...ok... three or so) RL people who think boy!kissing is teh hawt.
Men look at lesbian porn and all sorts of weird shit... *agrees* I once saw two girls dancing with each other, and all guys congregated around that, so why shouldn't we like slashiness? ^^ But guys can be really hypocritical about that.
MARA & L.: Wheeee! We're going to BBM! A.: Eeeewww... isn't that the movie with the gay cowboys? MARA: ¬¬ Don't tell me you don't think two girls together are hot. A.: ...that's different.
I once saw two girls dancing with each other, and all guys congregated around that Yeah, I've seen that before, and, thinking about it, been there before, when I'm just dancing with a friend. It's just sad that blokes dance together very rarely compared to girls.
It's such a double-standards thing.
One of my RL friends who feels the joy of slash had a conversation with one of her female housemates that highlighted our problem:
Housemate: I don't understand why men like lesbians. I mean it's not as if any women like the idea of two gay men together! My friend: Uh...
We need more publicity. Perhaps we should launch a comprehensive pamphleting campaign, in order to raise awareness.
Yeah! Slashers should take over the world! *cheers*
It's just sad that blokes dance together very rarely compared to girls. *sighs sadly* I almost got one of my study-mates to (ballroom) dance with another guy (he's a ballroom-dancing teacher, so he knows the women's steps too). He said that if I could find a guy who would dance with him (and if I'd dress up as a sausage), he'd do it. So I blackmailed two other studymates into *cough* volunteering, but he chickened out. *glares* I would've gladly made a fool of myself in that sausage suit for such a noble cause. :P Ah well, better luck next time, LOL.
Too right! So why aren't girls allowed to like two guys together. Well, i don't care! i'm going to like it and they can deal with it.
MARA & L.: Wheeee! We're going to BBM! A.: Eeeewww... isn't that the movie with the gay cowboys? MARA: ¬¬ Don't tell me you don't think two girls together are hot. A.: ...that's different.
*eyeroll* Exactly! Guys can be so fucking stupid it makes me want to hit them. Haha, i was once hitting this guy for being a fuckhead with my umbrella and i broke it on him! hehe.. *is not being kinky* i was really pissed off and was hitting him pretty hard and it broke! then i hit him some more for breaking my umbrella.
I've thought a lot about what influence hawtboysexx might have on my future. And other slash fans'. I've come to the conclusion that I don't care. Enjoy gayporn while it lasts. ^^
Well think about my mum for example. She has her work, her horrible child to look after, her difficult husband, the apartment, cooking, cleaning, and when she has a free moment, she takes a shower or watches telly. There's no time for gay porn in a busy family life. *is going to stay single*
Ah, true. Yeah, I'm never going to be like that, I think. I'm far too lazy, and I adore my time-spent-doing-nothing too much. SIngle and childless sounds good to me!
I've thought a lot about what influence hawtboysexx might have on my future. And other slash fans'. I've come to the conclusion that I don't care. Enjoy gayporn while it lasts. ^^
*agrees*
SIngle and childless sounds good to me! *agrees vehemently.* People are always telling me that ill change my mind and get married and have a million children... all except for my bestie who says that ill become a man hating lesbian.... *sighs* i don't think i will. I like guys too much for that. well, maybe i sometimes hate them... but i don't know if ill be a lesbian...
People are always telling me that ill change my mind and get married and have a million children... Blegh... people are always telling me that too. Well, except for the people who think I'm a lesbian, maybe. :P
I don't like kids. All they do is be noisy and puke and be generally annoying. *shudders*
Exactly. Yeah.. there are many people that think i'm a lesbian... btu oh well.. there a re worse things that people can call you. not saying that being a lesbian is bad. well, i do like kids, they're terribly cute and funny... but i don't want any of my own... and as i keep telling everyone: Who wants a little me running around? dear god no! eill somebody please think of the children! (Oh, right.. we already were.) ♥
no subject
Date: 2006-06-20 11:11 pm (UTC)Perhaps. But all I could think of was Harry/Draco. And if they start undressing in the next shot. (Do NOT ruin my moment here.) So maybe all of my future relationships are doomed, too.
DOOOOM!
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 09:20 am (UTC)and sedatives as well...what could be better?
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 04:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 04:27 pm (UTC)Hmmm..where can I get me some of that?
I wonder if there's a dealer in town...
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 05:30 pm (UTC)If there are any male protitutes, hire two and tell them to get at it.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 06:10 pm (UTC)I shall just have to settle for my imagination...Mmmm....
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 06:22 pm (UTC)Imaginations are sometimes better. You can contort the participants in anyway you'd like. And they don't stop until you fall asleep.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 06:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 06:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 09:06 am (UTC)I look at those pics and wait for the next pic that has them jumping each other and madly rippping each others clothes off.
So don't worry about it. It's normal.
♥
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 09:21 am (UTC)Wait, is that normal-for-fandom or normal-normal? There seems to be a huge difference...
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 09:38 am (UTC)I think its pretty normal.. i know people who aren;t into fanfiction who like two men together... so don't worry. (Ok so she is a lwesbian... but does that matter. no, there are more people who do... and remember there are people who like it, but wouldn't admit it. trust me. you are not alone. I would never have believed it if i hadn't found fanfiction. cos there i found millions of others who like the stuff i do... some people are just afraid to admit it.
♥
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 09:53 am (UTC)Soon, we will take over the world. Mwahahaha...
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 10:26 am (UTC)bwahaha.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 04:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-23 06:05 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 09:28 am (UTC)I don't think I'm the right person to talk about normality so I'm just going to shut up. But I can say this, Yuuri/Wolfram is love.
Btw, I wasn't around when you changed your layout so I'll say it now. ZOMG TEH HOTNESS! *drools*
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 09:51 am (UTC)ZOMG TEH HOTNESS! *drools*
Yay! Thanks! Oh, I adore that icon. I bought the first Gravi manga with a book token, telling myself, 'Ok, you can't get anymore until August, beacuse you are poor, and cannot afford it.' I now have 4. I'm so bad at willpower, and I completely blame Yuki.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-22 09:23 am (UTC)Thanks :)
I don't have any money, but I still have managed to get grav 1-3 and 7-12, I hardly understand it myself. I'm hoping someone will have pity on me and by the missing 3 for my birthday.
I completely blame Yuki.
He is a horrible, horrible man. How can I not love him? :)
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 11:58 am (UTC)*coughs* But more seriously, I think it's quite normal. I know plenty (...ok... three or so) RL people who think boy!kissing is teh hawt.
Men look at lesbian porn and all sorts of weird shit...
*agrees* I once saw two girls dancing with each other, and all guys congregated around that, so why shouldn't we like slashiness? ^^ But guys can be really hypocritical about that.
MARA & L.: Wheeee! We're going to BBM!
A.: Eeeewww... isn't that the movie with the gay cowboys?
MARA: ¬¬ Don't tell me you don't think two girls together are hot.
A.: ...that's different.
*eyeroll*
no subject
Date: 2006-06-21 04:37 pm (UTC)Yeah, I've seen that before, and, thinking about it, been there before, when I'm just dancing with a friend.
It's just sad that blokes dance together very rarely compared to girls.
It's such a double-standards thing.
One of my RL friends who feels the joy of slash had a conversation with one of her female housemates that highlighted our problem:
Housemate: I don't understand why men like lesbians. I mean it's not as if any women like the idea of two gay men together!
My friend: Uh...
We need more publicity. Perhaps we should launch a comprehensive pamphleting campaign, in order to raise awareness.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-22 09:43 am (UTC)It's just sad that blokes dance together very rarely compared to girls.
*sighs sadly* I almost got one of my study-mates to (ballroom) dance with another guy (he's a ballroom-dancing teacher, so he knows the women's steps too). He said that if I could find a guy who would dance with him (and if I'd dress up as a sausage), he'd do it. So I blackmailed two other studymates into *cough* volunteering, but he chickened out. *glares* I would've gladly made a fool of myself in that sausage suit for such a noble cause. :P Ah well, better luck next time, LOL.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-22 02:29 pm (UTC)However, I'm now wondering how I can get you to dress up as a sausage and take photos...
no subject
Date: 2006-06-23 01:42 pm (UTC)It's really unfair, though. According to O., 90% of the male ballroom-dancers is gay, but I know at least 5 of them, and they're all straight! *pouts*
no subject
Date: 2006-06-24 07:23 pm (UTC)Only explanation.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-23 06:08 am (UTC)Too right! So why aren't girls allowed to like two guys together. Well, i don't care! i'm going to like it and they can deal with it.
MARA & L.: Wheeee! We're going to BBM!
A.: Eeeewww... isn't that the movie with the gay cowboys?
MARA: ¬¬ Don't tell me you don't think two girls together are hot.
A.: ...that's different.
*eyeroll*
Exactly! Guys can be so fucking stupid it makes me want to hit them.
Haha, i was once hitting this guy for being a fuckhead with my umbrella and i broke it on him! hehe.. *is not being kinky* i was really pissed off and was hitting him pretty hard and it broke! then i hit him some more for breaking my umbrella.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-23 01:13 pm (UTC)Well, i don't care! i'm going to like it and they can deal with it.
*nods in agreement*
Slashers will take over the world! Mwahahahaha!no subject
Date: 2006-06-26 04:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-22 03:57 pm (UTC)Enjoy gayporn while it lasts. ^^
no subject
Date: 2006-06-22 04:02 pm (UTC)It's not going to last? *gets panicky* How long do we have? What will we do when it's gone? Oh dear...
no subject
Date: 2006-06-22 05:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-22 05:16 pm (UTC)SIngle and childless sounds good to me!
no subject
Date: 2006-06-23 06:12 am (UTC)Enjoy gayporn while it lasts. ^^
*agrees*
SIngle and childless sounds good to me!
*agrees vehemently.*
People are always telling me that ill change my mind and get married and have a million children... all except for my bestie who says that ill become a man hating lesbian.... *sighs* i don't think i will. I like guys too much for that. well, maybe i sometimes hate them... but i don't know if ill be a lesbian...
no subject
Date: 2006-06-23 01:22 pm (UTC)Blegh... people are always telling me that too. Well, except for the people who think I'm a lesbian, maybe. :P
I don't like kids. All they do is be noisy and puke and be generally annoying. *shudders*
no subject
Date: 2006-06-26 04:34 am (UTC)Yeah.. there are many people that think i'm a lesbian... btu oh well.. there a re worse things that people can call you. not saying that being a lesbian is bad.
well, i do like kids, they're terribly cute and funny... but i don't want any of my own... and as i keep telling everyone: Who wants a little me running around? dear god no! eill somebody please think of the children!
(Oh, right.. we already were.)
♥