Exams are killing me. Can't wait till tomorrow at 12.05, when they'll be officially over and I can get wasted.
I should be revising. *sigh*

Centaur: Half man, half horse. You're very
intelligent and can even predict the future
from the stars. You chose not to be
considered a 'being'. You have your own way
of doing things and keep to yourself mostly.
You look down upon humans and their
arrogance.
Harry Potter: Fantastic Beasts and Which One Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Ok, ok, I'm going back to the books now. Honest.
I should be revising. *sigh*

Centaur: Half man, half horse. You're very
intelligent and can even predict the future
from the stars. You chose not to be
considered a 'being'. You have your own way
of doing things and keep to yourself mostly.
You look down upon humans and their
arrogance.
Harry Potter: Fantastic Beasts and Which One Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Ok, ok, I'm going back to the books now. Honest.