A Good Day!

NSFW Dec. 13th, 2005 10:05 pm
flawedamythyst: (drunk)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
So many good/exciting things happened to day! I think it calls for bullet points.
- I actually manged to get up for my lectures! As I completely failed for all 3 yesterday, this is an achievement!
- Instead of failing the completely awful and impossible Literature review like I though, I got 58%. My uni friends got 40% and 46%. This made me happy (not that I got more than them, just that I didn't fail AND aren't behind most of the class).
- The lecturer mentioned Harry Potter. Specifically, the online Harry Potter fandom. Even more specifically, the Harry/Hermione ship and the outcry caused by Canon!Hr/R. This made me happy and smug.
- Our evil, evil, evil afternoon seminar got cancelled.
- I went to see Narnia again, this time with my Mum.
- They showed the trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I nearly died.
- I released 2 books for bookcrossing.com and Anne's challenge.

Now, I'm just waiting for that £80 million....

Edit: Something as good as money!! [livejournal.com profile] se_spotwood wrote me a holiday drabble!! I'm so excited right now.

Date: 2005-12-15 05:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] firescribble.livejournal.com
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 ?! NOOOOO, it can't be! This is the end. The nr 2 movies are taking over. *flails* Don't they know it's evil. EVIL! (Sure, I'd like more Jack Sparrowyness in the world, but anything called "2" has to be bad. It's a well known fact.)

Date: 2005-12-15 07:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
I don't think it's actually called 2. I think it was called something like: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Chest of Something

However, although I adore Jack Sparrow, and was overwhelmed by the trailer, I'm completely unable to remember the correct title.

Date: 2005-12-16 10:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sivullinen.livejournal.com
I think it's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest or something. I was first excited that there's going to be a sequel, but then I didn't like the trailer and I'm currently undecided how I feel :P There's no doubt I'm going to see it, though ;)

Wow, you're doing bookcrossing too? I've catched four books which I should release but I'm too lazy to think of good places where to release them :D

Date: 2005-12-16 11:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Yeah, my friend's doing it as a Literacy thing for part of her Queen's Guide Award, so I'm helping her. I just put mine in the toilets in a cinema and then on a chair outside a cafe - npthing too original!

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 10:34 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios