flawedamythyst: (Bad Day)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
I have a cold. Anyone who knows me will immediately realise that means I'm being grouchy for no good reason.
I hate hate hate being ill.
And unable to breathe through my nose.

I was covering someone's shifts at the Coop this eveing and it wasn't until I got there that I realised they expectd me to lock up. I haven't locked up since they refurbished, and no one's shown me the differences yet so tonight has been like a treasure hunt.

Also, I'm tired and cold and achy and got a cold and I don't like it!

Turns out, Mercury really likes fruit cake. Really, really likes fruit cake. Is that not a bit weird in a cat?

Date: 2005-11-23 05:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tehgenius.livejournal.com
Ack, pump up on drugs Dear XD

xx

Date: 2005-11-23 05:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
I took your advice, and then was mildly high during my lectures. I may have taken the wrong combination...I think my fellow students were a little disconcerted the 4th time I just smiled vaguely at them when they spoke to me.

Date: 2005-11-24 01:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tehgenius.livejournal.com
I took your advice, and then was mildly high during my lectures.

Bahaha, oh noes. Never take my advice or this could become something of a regular occurance >.<

xx

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 06:02 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios