flawedamythyst: (Default)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Ariel

You're the fiery haired and headstrong daughter of King Triton. Ariel first came to surface in The Little Mermaid (1989)

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.




*Smug* Everyone wants to be Ariel. Everyone wants to ginger.

Date: 2005-11-13 01:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] isie.livejournal.com
Ooh, Ariel. Nice result :D

Hi, by the way.

My name's Isie and I've just started at Portsmouth University (An English and Film Studies student living in Rees Hall). I saw your profile on the 'University of Portsmouth' webpage on the LJ website. I was wondering if I could add you as a friend?

x x Isie x x

Date: 2005-11-14 11:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Sure! Go ahead. Can I Friend you back?

Date: 2005-11-14 03:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] isie.livejournal.com
Of course you can :D

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 02:12 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios