Everyone gasp collectively - I finally got a job. I'm back at the Coop. Whoooo. She said she could give me quite a few hours though, which is good. I really could do with some money. My regular hours are going to be: 1-4 Tues, Wed & Thurs, but the next few weeks I'll also be doing the late shift at the weekends.
Oh, and I've just realised how close my trip to Aushwitz is - only a couple of weeks! Very exciting. I'm going with my Mum and the Funeral Directors Association. Truly, this going to be the most far out and wacky trip ever. EVER.
Mercury's going to the vet this afternoon. He may have his bits hacked off. He may hate me tomorrow. (Well, moreso.)
Also, one of my more interesting dreams yesterday - dreamt that Louise and I were on a female-only version of Big Brother. There was a swimming pool, and lots of slutty girls. One of them escaped, and then was thrown out. I looked in the mirror to discover I had another row of teeth, just underneath my top row. I looked hideous, so I spent the rest of it with my mouth shut, hoping the cameras hadn't already noticed. Then I went up to the bedroom which ws full of bunks, where Louise was busy telling some other housemate about her rings (she was wearing about 20), specifically one which was Nat's but which we all agreed was ridiculously ugly.
Oh, and I've just realised how close my trip to Aushwitz is - only a couple of weeks! Very exciting. I'm going with my Mum and the Funeral Directors Association. Truly, this going to be the most far out and wacky trip ever. EVER.
Mercury's going to the vet this afternoon. He may have his bits hacked off. He may hate me tomorrow. (Well, moreso.)
Also, one of my more interesting dreams yesterday - dreamt that Louise and I were on a female-only version of Big Brother. There was a swimming pool, and lots of slutty girls. One of them escaped, and then was thrown out. I looked in the mirror to discover I had another row of teeth, just underneath my top row. I looked hideous, so I spent the rest of it with my mouth shut, hoping the cameras hadn't already noticed. Then I went up to the bedroom which ws full of bunks, where Louise was busy telling some other housemate about her rings (she was wearing about 20), specifically one which was Nat's but which we all agreed was ridiculously ugly.
no subject
Date: 2005-07-12 03:10 pm (UTC)