Sadly, at the moment I can only have one of those as I'm trying to loose at least a stone, but...meh. I hope the sunshine lasts all next week - camping in the rain can be really miserable.
So many exciting things happening soon!! Green Day (Billy Joe!!!!), Camping...should be supercalifragilistically brill!!!!!
Ok, madness and multiple exclamation marks over.
Life is continuing well for me - still need a second reference, but I had a job interview for an office clerk job so hopefully I'll be able to afford all the things I keep buying - went shopping on monday and thursday, both times spending too much, although I am now the proud owner of a very cool, Witchfinder General-style hat.
Just got an interview at the Coop, so should be back working there soon as well.
So many exciting things happening soon!! Green Day (Billy Joe!!!!), Camping...should be supercalifragilistically brill!!!!!
Ok, madness and multiple exclamation marks over.
Life is continuing well for me - still need a second reference, but I had a job interview for an office clerk job so hopefully I'll be able to afford all the things I keep buying - went shopping on monday and thursday, both times spending too much, although I am now the proud owner of a very cool, Witchfinder General-style hat.
Just got an interview at the Coop, so should be back working there soon as well.