flawedamythyst: (Default)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
Well, I'm signing this, but I think we all know I should be:

1) Writing my personal statement and sending it to my tutors so I can get a reference (which is the real reason I'm online)

2) Finishing my application forms for Co-Op and Mystery Shopping people (Ooh, might be a mystery shopper - how cool!) and sending them off/handing them in

3) Doing Laundry

4) Tidying and cleaning my rooms, both of which have sawdust scattered throughout now

5) Playing with Mercury (what? it needs to be done, otherwise he'll be bored, lonely and hate me. Infact, that's possibly the most importnat thing on this list, and so should be done first...)

Oh, also, if your name is Anne or Louise, then you really, really, really need to send me your possum house designs asap, and if it's Mitu or Louise Patrick (until Saturday, anyway) then you can also send them if you've decided to participate. Also, Louise, when are you coming home? Need to know what my film script deadline is.

Hmm...really should go do at least one of those things.

Date: 2005-05-19 12:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] charientia.livejournal.com
Yeah, I remembered the possum house thing yesterday - I'll do it after my exam and post it on monday. For real this time! :-/

Why do you have sawdust all over you rooms? Have you gone pet-crazy and purchased a hampster too? lol

Coming home... sometime... seriously, I finish on Saturday & I'm staying here at least another two weeks. So you've got until then.

Date: 2005-05-19 10:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Ok, that's cool - plenty of time - and after your exam, you'll have plenty of time to read through my first draft and make amends!!(After all, all the plot etc that you find hard will be in place, so you can just mess about with the characters, who I'm finding difficult.)

And, for some crazy reason, the cat lady trained Mercury to have sawdust in his litterbox - ' oh kittens eat cat litter and die' - whatever, crazy cat lady.

Date: 2005-05-20 11:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] charientia.livejournal.com
Um, yeah. that lady is crazy - there's nothing wrong with cat litter. I think she just did it for kicks. Go. buy. Litter. It's less clingy and scattery. And if you don't do it soon, you will be consigned to sawdust for the rest of your life. Or at least his.

Good plan with the plot-writing idea. Togethah wee are eenveencibbible!!

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 04:08 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios