So, I told you all not to post till I had time to catch up with Flist, and what did you bastards do? You started with Big Bang posting. You all SUCK. When the hell am I going to have time to read all this? My tabs are out of control!
Also, you're making me feel really bad about not having read through Rath's for her yet - I promise it's in my plan for this week, sweetie. Life just got so crazy I ran out of time/energy, but I will get it done by Sunday/Monday next week, I promise. You're not scheduled to post till July, am I right?
Also, there's this meme, from Leodragon:
01. Anyone who looks at this entry has to post this meme and their current wallpaper at their LiveJournal.
02. Explain in five sentences why you're using that wallpaper!
03. Don't change your wallpaper before doing this! The point is to see what you had on!

Notice that Word doc in the middle, Rath? That's your fic, right where I'll see it and remember to read it when I have time.
Uh, anyway. 5 Sentences: This is a photo I took in the Bay Of Islands, NZ, when I was travelling. I was on a yacht, sailing home from a day trip to one of the islands, and I was sitting on deck, wind in my hair, looking out over this awesome landscape, and having a 'my god my life is perfect right now' moments that I kept having when I was travelling. Given that I've had so few of them since, I like to have this as a reminder that a) I was able to get my act together and do something so awesome and b) things were good then, and one day they'll be good again. Also, I really love the sea and sky in this picture, and the dark shapes of the islands against the horizon. Lalalala, this is sentence number five.
Also, Jensen in golfing gear is DAMN hot, and those shoes are amazingly awesome. In my head, Jared bought them for him as part of a complex mockery of Jensen's golfing love which totally back-fired when Jensen declared them the most awesome shoes ever. You know it's true. (No idea what I'm on about? Go check out
ze_pink_lady's LJ.)
*
Also, you're making me feel really bad about not having read through Rath's for her yet - I promise it's in my plan for this week, sweetie. Life just got so crazy I ran out of time/energy, but I will get it done by Sunday/Monday next week, I promise. You're not scheduled to post till July, am I right?
Also, there's this meme, from Leodragon:
01. Anyone who looks at this entry has to post this meme and their current wallpaper at their LiveJournal.
02. Explain in five sentences why you're using that wallpaper!
03. Don't change your wallpaper before doing this! The point is to see what you had on!

Notice that Word doc in the middle, Rath? That's your fic, right where I'll see it and remember to read it when I have time.
Uh, anyway. 5 Sentences: This is a photo I took in the Bay Of Islands, NZ, when I was travelling. I was on a yacht, sailing home from a day trip to one of the islands, and I was sitting on deck, wind in my hair, looking out over this awesome landscape, and having a 'my god my life is perfect right now' moments that I kept having when I was travelling. Given that I've had so few of them since, I like to have this as a reminder that a) I was able to get my act together and do something so awesome and b) things were good then, and one day they'll be good again. Also, I really love the sea and sky in this picture, and the dark shapes of the islands against the horizon. Lalalala, this is sentence number five.
Also, Jensen in golfing gear is DAMN hot, and those shoes are amazingly awesome. In my head, Jared bought them for him as part of a complex mockery of Jensen's golfing love which totally back-fired when Jensen declared them the most awesome shoes ever. You know it's true. (No idea what I'm on about? Go check out
*
no subject
Date: 2009-06-10 01:52 pm (UTC)Ahaha! Come on, you only put it there for this meme! ;) But yes, it's all okay. I am all crazy over the place these days myself. BigBang couldn't have come at a worst time. And look at all the 'famous' authors which already posted! *cringes*
Yes, only due July. If you can't do it, tell me. It's okay. I'll bug someone else with it. But yeah, still weeks to go.
I like your golf shoe theory. ;) I realized Jensen doesn't really have a lot of shoes. At Asylum he wore those heavy shoes he wears on every 2nd photo shoots one day and the other the very same neon-green-sole sneakers he wore in Australia. *lol* Point one to him being straight after all. ;) (But gay for Jared!)
no subject
Date: 2009-06-12 12:17 pm (UTC)Dude, you realise we now need Jensen!shoes fic?
no subject
Date: 2009-06-12 09:30 pm (UTC)Haha, yeah, that'd be fun. Jared endlessly teasing him. Or maybe Jared bought him one of those shoes, and that's why he keeps wearing them. The sneakers with the green. Those look like Jared might have bought them, because Jensen kept complaining his feet hurt after being on them for a full day. The old shoes are from his mom or dad... Or like, the first shoes he bought from his own TV-earned money.
And damn, I should be studying, not coming up with plot. *lol*
no subject
Date: 2009-06-13 11:38 pm (UTC)Today has just not been my day, sorry.
no subject
Date: 2009-06-14 08:21 am (UTC)It's great that you finished your fic at least. Hope you won't feel too bad today. Locking yourself out doesn't sound like fun at all.
Anyways, I keep forgetting about this, but I've uploaded the songs I use for my titles here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ESIVAK5G if you want to check them out. I wasn't too sure about some of my choices, but my artist demanded the end titles to make the soundtrack, so I guess now it's final. *re* Although I am not above changing it again anyways. She's not really important to me.
no subject
Date: 2009-06-14 10:02 pm (UTC)Downloaded the music, thanks. I'll bear it in mind when reading.