flawedamythyst: (Default)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst



Clark reasoned it like this. A man wearing a purple shirt was just asking to be molested by a gay, alien teenager, right? Ok, maybe not every man wearing a purple shirt, but DEFINITELY those wearing a purple shirt that was tailored enough to hint at the body beneath without giving anything away, especially if the man knew that his produce was going to be delivered by said gay, alien teenager.

So, really, Lex didn't have the right to protest when Clark pressed him up against the kitchen counter and attacked his mouth with his tongue. He tried to anyway, of course, because he was Lex, but Clark ignored him, and started to work open the flies of Lex's pants. Lex stopped protesting and gripped at Clark's shoulders instead, which Clark though was wise of him. He should know not to get between a gay, alien teenager and his prey.

Clark managed to get his hand inside Lex's (also well-tailored and very well-fitted) pants. He was not entirely surprised to find Lex wasn't wearing underwear - he'd once given Clark a lecture on how it ruined the line of pants. Clark clenched his hand around Lex's cock, and Lex gasped and bucked upwards. Clark smiled, and bent his head to suck at Lex's neck, along the collar of the shirt.

Lex swore under his breath, and Clark began to stroke his cock harder and tighter. He loved making Lex come apart like this, seeing him in complete opposition to his usual calm and businesslike manner. Lex gasped and cried out Clark's name as he came, filling Clark's hand (and his own pants) with come and then leaned against Clark's chest.

"What brought that on?" he managed after a minute of deep breathing ("Luthors do not pant, Clark.")

"That shirt," said Clark. "It should be illegal."

Lex glanced down at his torso, and then back up at Clark with amusement. "I have another five that are identical to it," he said.

Clark looked at his watch. "Well, it's a good thing I've got time. We'll have to check to see if they all have that effect on me." He opened his eyes innocently. "In the interests of science," he added.

Lex smirked and Clark realised he'd been right all along. Lex had been asking to be molested.

Date: 2007-03-20 01:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] arglikeapirate.livejournal.com
...I really, really think I've read this before. Is that totally bizarre and weird and did I make that up?

Anyways, it's really nice! The first paragraph made me giggle.

Date: 2007-03-20 10:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Well, it's possible, if you were hanging about the same Porn Meme that Alex and I were a few weeks ago.
Or, she might have linked to it from her LJ. She does that sometimes. I'm 95% sure that I haven't mentioned it here before. Unless I have, and I'm an idiot.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it!

Date: 2007-03-25 02:48 am (UTC)
ext_8208: (Default)
From: [identity profile] merihn.livejournal.com
WHEE my Clex porn! I loved that... sooooooo hoooooooot. What about Evil!Sammy?
That was awesome too.
*pouts*

Also, you have to post the fic you wrote me in the email. holy crap

♥

Date: 2007-03-26 11:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
YAY! Um...not sure about Evil!Sammy. I mainly wrote that to stop you begging for porn...it's kindavery dark...

Also, if you want me to post your hostel!porn email fic, then you'll have to beta it for me, then send it back to me in an email - don't attach it as a document, paste it into the main email text. I don't actually have a copy of it, and it definitely needs to be betaed and...well, you're so good and awesome at betaing, and I love you and...please beta it?

Date: 2007-03-27 03:12 am (UTC)
ext_8208: (Plastic!Winchesters sneaky)
From: [identity profile] merihn.livejournal.com
Aww, I loved Evil!Sammy. *pouts*

I Beta'd it last night... but I forgot to send it back to you *facepalm* and now I'm on a puter where I can't. *sigh* I suck. I adore that fic though... and there wasn't much to change... a couple of wording choices and misspelling.

I wish you were here more than ever, I just started my fic for Sweet Charity (http://www.sweet-charity.net/) (I have 2000 words and she only prompted me yesterday!) and I'm kinda scared. She asked for knife!kink and such... and... well, I'm just afraid that it won't work... or that she won't like it.

Anyway, I might try to get on the computer where I can get to email and my flash drive and I'll send you that fic.
♥

Date: 2007-03-27 12:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Well, maybe I'll put him up sometiume then, just for you. *pets*

YAY! Beta! *loves*

Oh, honey, don;t be silly. you know that your fic is amazing, and that you can do no wrong when it comes to knife!kink. Course she'll like it.

SEND IT! Wait...*goes to check email*

Man, Yahoo is REALLY slow here.

*taps fingers on desk*

I dreamt about you last night. But, I'm intending to describe it when I update in about 5 mins, so I won't tell you more about it here.

And...Yahoo lets me in! And you have sent it back. You rock - thanks! Now, the big question...can I cope with reading/editting/posting it on the computer of my parent's friend? Hmmm... God, it was so hard writing it in the first place, in internet cafes, getting really paranoid everytime I typed 'Sam's cock' in case they were looking over my shoulder or had one of those spy programs for the network...

Ok, ok, I'll go update my LJ now, then maybe see if this family is still walking through the room, and whether I feel up to fiddling with gay incestuous porn around them.

Date: 2007-11-08 02:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] insane-no-baka.livejournal.com
So...Sam/Dean, H/D, Clex, and apparently you like KKM (Yuuram forever! :P) *points to picture next to fic*...you are now one of my favoritest author ever...and yes, Lex does ask to be molested doesn't he? *beams* And sorry for the flooding of your inbox...*guilty look*...

Date: 2007-11-08 12:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Heee! Yes! Clex was my OTP before H/D... And KKM is so much love, although there just isn't enough good fic around for it.

Thank you so much for commenting so much, I really appreciate it! I'm glad you enjoyed my stories.

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:42 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios