flawedamythyst: (Death)
[personal profile] flawedamythyst
I'm just here to rant about this guy who came in today and spent 5 minutes telling me how crap and useless our store was and how it should be replaced with a carpark (whilst buying a loaf of bread, which made it worse - if we're so useless, how come he's buying something!) And the reason we're so awful? We didn't have any tomato puree in.
Am I the only person who didn't realise that all convenience stores should be judged on their provision of tomato puree?

*fumes*

And, I have to go back there in...2 1/2hrs.

Hey!

Date: 2005-11-24 06:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] firescribble.livejournal.com
I'm Valborg from GnH. Mind if I friend you? :D

Menial Shop Work

Date: 2005-11-24 07:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] charientia.livejournal.com
Sympathies. I too often get the, "oh... so... you don't stock honey made from howawowowondaland bees & harvested at midnight during a blue moon then... oh." coupled with an *how useless are you? look* To which I grit my teeth and smile pleasantly, whilst longing to point out that, bitch, against my better judgment, I only work here. *sigh*

Prior to our conversation earlier I have decided to go into work tomorrow with guns blazing. I made no mistake. I remember my brief encounter with the clipboard, I am not going to take the blame - hah!

Re: Hey!

Date: 2005-11-24 10:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Hello! No, that's cool - I'll friend you back as well.

Re: Menial Shop Work

Date: 2005-11-24 10:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
The 'best' bit of this encounter was that this evening, whilst putting new stock out, I discovered that we did, in fact, have lots and lots of tomato puree in the warehouse. When I went to put it out, turns out we had tons out on the shop floor as well. The guy must have been freakin' blind! If he'd been nicer - say, asked me if we had any, I might have looked for him, and then been able to point out the 4 tons of it we have, but no, I'm too useless, I must be bulldozed.
Git.

Date: 2005-11-25 08:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doremi-downnout.livejournal.com
nice journal...
adds?

Date: 2005-11-25 10:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flawedamythyst.livejournal.com
Sure! Feel free - the more the merrier!

Profile

flawedamythyst: (Default)
flawedamythyst

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 03:22 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios